On March 7th, the Florida Motorcycle Safety Coalition hosted a motorcycle ride in Daytona Beach, Florida, to promote motorcycle safety and awareness by recognizing the 457 motorcycle fatalities in the state during 2012. Over 150 riders came out to promote motorcycle awareness to motorists and to demonstrate the responsibility placed upon the motorcyclist to ride S-M-A-R-T.
- Say no to drinking and riding.
- Make yourself more visible to motorists.
- Always wear a helmet when riding.
- Ride in control (within legal and personal limits).
- Train regularly and get endorsed.